1. Cost: $55 for the first child and $50 for each additional child
2. Parents Meeting - Sunday JUNE 6th at 5pm
3. Student fees and completed sign-up form are required before the first match.
4. The Season will run from early June to late July, Monday through Friday, with matches throughout the season. Matches TBA
5. Weekly challenge matches help the coaches determine player positions on the roster for YTL matches.
6. If COVID allows for it, optional B matches for students who do not play in YTL matches will be held.
7. The day before each scheduled YTL match, the coaches will let players and parents know who is playing and what time to be at the match. Most of the communication will be done through the Remind App.
8. In case of rain, coaches will use Remind app to inform parents and players of rain delays or cancellation. Tennis practice could possibly be rescheduled later within the same day so we ask that you just keep a look out for any messages!
Practices & Challenge Matches
Challenge matches are typically during Monday practice each week and determine the player’s placement for each match. All players will play each other in their age and gender group.
As we do not know what the future challenges will be, social distancing policies set forth by the health department will be continued to be followed. Thus, if a limited number of members on the team is required, priority will be given to those who have played in the past. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
"We are excited for another fun and exciting season of club tennis!! We cannot wait to get meet everyone and hope that each of the athletes are as ecstatic as we are!!"
Tyro Tennis is a version of tennis designed for young children that uses large, slow- moving foam balls, smaller racquets, lower nets and smaller courts.
Each lesson will focus on agility, balance, coordination and speed. Students will need to wear tennis shoes, bring a racquet, and bring a cold drink. Parents of 5 yr olds are asked to stay nearby during the lesson.
Six half hour sessions will be Monday and Wednesday at 10:30 am, June 10 – June 28, 2019. The class fee for Tyro Tennis is $30. Please reserve a spot and pay by June 3rd.
**Tennis Team Only Memberships are available starting at age 13.
2021 Tennis Team Schedule
Carmen D'Alesio - 330-651-0305
Angelo Elia - 330-770-5806
**If your child would like private lesson, please do not hesitate to contact the coaches**
If there are any women interested in 2021 Women's League Tennis, contact Lisa Lasko at 330-509-4547.
Men's Night is Sunday evenings at 6:30pm starting May 30. This is a non-competitive, social evening of round-robin tennis.
Mixed Doubles Tennis
If any members are interested in mixed doubles tennis, please contact Linda Desotell at 330-815-0807.