To keep track of your swimmers times this summer, please sign up for Swimmingly!
1. Sign-up for your Swimmingly Clubhouse account at: clubhouse.swimmingly.app
2. Go to the Poland sign up page at:https://clubhouse.swimmingly.app/clubs/register/267f72ec-3afc-11eb-83f7-c2b3e1fb23ce
3. You may be promoted to add a code for our league, our code is: 267f72ec-3afc-11eb-83f7-c2b3e1fb23ce.
4. Choose the swim season you want to sign your children up for (Poland 2021 Season, Youngstown Swim League).
5. Select your children. If you have any children that are new to the team or that you don't see listed, you can click the 'Add Swimmer' button to add them.
6. Click submit!
7. That's it, your children are ready for a fun swim season!
You will be recieving an email from sportsYou which is the app we will be using to communicate this season.
Swim Team Registration:
Our registration procedure for swim team sign-ups will be two in-person registration dates. The times and locations are as follows:
1. Monday April 26 from 5-7 at the Poland Presbyterian Church. At this time swimmers will be able to try on and order suits. If you are unable to make it to this in-person registration, you will still be able to purchase suits. A link will be posted on our PSC website to order suits.
2. Saturday May 8 from 9-11am at the swim club.
*Registration papers will be provided at both in-person dates and are linked below.
For all other registration, you will download the registration papers below and send your completed forms and payment to:
Poland, OH 44514
The cost of registration is $55 per swimmer (Max of $150 per family). This includes a swim team t-shirt. Parents should indicate their preferred parent committee assignment on the registration form. The fee in lieu of volunteering at meets is $100.
The season will run for 7 consecutive Wednesdays starting on June 16 and ending on July 28. The YSL league championships are scheduled for Saturday July 31st at either Warren or YSU. A parent meeting will be held in late May to discuss specifics on the season. If you have any questions regarding the swim team, please feel free to contact one of us. We look forward to working with all of you this summer and getting back to a “normal” swim season.
- Joe Hudak and Michelle O’Bruba
Parents Meeting: June 6
Sunday June 6 is the date of the Swim Team and Tennis Team Parent Meetings. The swim team meeting at 6 p.m. If you have any questions regarding the aquatics program, please feel free to contact an aquatics board member.
2021 Swim Meet Schedule
Wed. June 16 - Canfield (Team Shirt)
Wed. June 30 - Country Clubs (Dress to Impress)
Wed. July 7 - Logan (Wacky Tacky)
Wed. July 14th - @ FAST (PJ Night)
Swim Team age levels:
*practice times will be based on how many swimmers we have signed up this summer*
**Swim Team Only Memberships are available starting at age 13.
**To order this years swim suits, please go to: https://aquaticoutfittersofohio.com/collections/poland-swim-club
For free shipping please use discount code: POLANDBULK